Friday, January 20, 2012

Etsy Shop Is Open!


Quick Announcement - As of Wednesday evening, my Etsy shop is officially open for business! 

I'm working on adding more items over the coming week, but I'm quite proud of what I have for the site so far.  I made some replicas of the earrings that I've made for myself for years now.  More will be coming soon and I am working on new ideas as well as expanding my color palate.

Also, I created Kindle, iPad, and iPod covers.  These beauties were inspired by the following very manly Kindle case I made for my husband after he received a Kindle from his father for Christmas.  I've made other versions with stripes, owls, and fair isle patterns in the shop. 

   

While most things that I've posted here aren't on the site, the objects here and there share a similar design aesthetic.  So, if you enjoy this site, you'll likely enjoy what's to come over at Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment