Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hello World!

Welcome to my new place on the inter-webs!   

This blog and my future Etsy shop have grown out of my hobbies. I have taken pride in creating beautiful objects for myself. Over the years, I've shared my talents with friends and family and have recently decided to take the next step and offer my work on Etsy as well. I would like to use this space as a place to track my work and tell the stories behind the pieces.

I'm a self-taught jewelry and knitting designer.  I've have recently settled in New Hampshire after traveling and living in many parts of the country.  I've always enjoyed writing and this may very well be a great opportunity for me to marry that love with my love of craft. 

I will be adding more over the coming days and weeks, but in the meantime, here's a quick glimpse at the type of knit projects (among others), that you can expect to find here:




Creating the items here has brought me great joy. Joy that I hope to share with you. 


Always,
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment